Green 1 class
Overview of class
Welcome to Green 1 class. We are an Early Years class and currently have 13 children. Our Teacher is Jodi. Our Teaching assistants are Laura, Lauren, Jess and Zoe. Jo Taylor comes to help us on a Tuesday.
What we did last half term
This half term our topic has been “Happily Ever After”. We had so much fun learning new stories and remembering old ones. We enjoyed our weekly visits to the library where we explored the books. As a part of raising money for the Dogs Helping Kids charity, we baked dog shaped biscuits. We really enjoyed mixing up all the ingredients!
Every Thursday during the term, we visited Kids2Play softplay area. We had a fantastic time there! We enjoyed exploring the ball pools, climbing, swinging and going down many different slides!
During the half term some of us started hydrotherapy. We had a wonderful time there exploring the water and singing action songs.
What we are doing this half term:
- As a class we will be visiting the “Waterworld” on Tuesday 12th march
- We will be continuing the hydrotherapy sessions every Tuesday morning.
- Our topic next half term is “The Great British Weather”.
- Please send home/school diaries back in every day.
- Can you please send in a named outfit for your child for outdoor/water play.
- Can you please name all of your child’s belongings.
. Thank you for your continued support.