Ethos and Values
Our ethos is to provide the highest quality education for all in a caring, supportive, inclusive and vibrant environment. As a school we value children as individuals and celebrate both academic and social achievements. We believe in the strong connection between home and school, and will work closely with parents and carers to maximise the opportunities on offer for all of our pupils.
Our school values:
- Stimulating learning environment from which children can develop and move forward.
- Happy, safe and caring atmosphere.
- Expectations are high, challenging and realistic.
- Respect for all, promoting self-awareness and excellent behaviour
- Broad, balanced relevant and inclusive curriculum.
- Recognise and encourage active concern for the community and environment.
- Opportunities to celebrate achievements and success.
- On-going high quality staff training and development.
- Keep parents and carers involved in all aspects of their child's education, health and welfare.
Believe and achieve
We promote and celebrate learning and achievement for all. We take every opportunity to extend learning outside the classroom.
To be an outstanding school where all pupils are offered a wide and innovative range of opportunities to inspire them to believe in themselves and achieve.